Monday, January 14, 2008

Stitch-A-Thon Starting Point

The Cross Stitch Crazy Board is hosting a week long stitch-a-thon (SAT). I love SAT's. They are very motivational and done with the best of intentions. I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute this week. I'm working 2-10p this week which will enable me to stitch at work from about 6:30-8:30p. It could be worse!

I'm thinking of focusing on Love with a Capital L for this month's SAT -This is how it looks as of today. I will update this coming Monday, with a new progress pic. I'm hoping to have the next 2 lines complete as well as the swirly design on the right. Anything else will be a bonus.
I just got thinking I work this weekend, so I should be able to get a lot more than that completed. I was thinking just the my 2-10 shifts, but forgot I have to work this weekend. What a great way to take a negative and turn it into a positive! Yaaaaa

5 comments:

Louanne said...

Hi Tammy! Thanks for stopping by! Your "Love" is gorgeous!

Sue said...

This is such a pretty piece. I see how close you've come to the edge on one side. I'm in that situation with a WIP I have right now too ;)

Velda said...

so pretty!

Pumpkin said...

Looking good Tammy! What kind of job do you have that lets you stitch that much????

Dani - tkdchick said...

I love it when I've got a group to keep me motivated to stitch! Best of luck it looks great so far!