Monday, January 21, 2008

Growly Surrounds Me

I try not to bring my rants here, but today I'm about tired of it all. Okay, I'm not 'about' tired of it..... I AM extremely tired of it.

I'm not the world's most cheerful person, really, I'm not. I do try though not to take my moods out on those around me. I'm stuck at work right now with grumpiness. Why? Oh, I have no idea and I don't care. I'm getting so fed up with the overall grumpiness. Not a morning person? Then ask to work afternoons. Not an afternoon person? Then ask to work nights. Oh, dear, if you're asked to work a night shift! I'm telling you it is downright draining to be around grumpiness and overall bad attitude on a day to day basis. Don't like your lot in life? You're the only one that can change it! Why is it that others must suffer because of a mood?

I've only been here for an hour and half and I'm now drained from this situation. I love what I do for the most part, although I'm not a big fan of the hours. If you don't like your job - get out and leave those that like peace with it!

My rant is over now! No need to reply to this post. Really there isn't . This being "MY" place, I just needed to get this out of my head in an effort to fight off a mini meltdown.

Phew, I think I feel a little better now!

Post a Comment