Monday, January 21, 2008

Growly Surrounds Me

I try not to bring my rants here, but today I'm about tired of it all. Okay, I'm not 'about' tired of it..... I AM extremely tired of it.

I'm not the world's most cheerful person, really, I'm not. I do try though not to take my moods out on those around me. I'm stuck at work right now with grumpiness. Why? Oh, I have no idea and I don't care. I'm getting so fed up with the overall grumpiness. Not a morning person? Then ask to work afternoons. Not an afternoon person? Then ask to work nights. Oh, dear, if you're asked to work a night shift! I'm telling you it is downright draining to be around grumpiness and overall bad attitude on a day to day basis. Don't like your lot in life? You're the only one that can change it! Why is it that others must suffer because of a mood?

I've only been here for an hour and half and I'm now drained from this situation. I love what I do for the most part, although I'm not a big fan of the hours. If you don't like your job - get out and leave those that like peace with it!

My rant is over now! No need to reply to this post. Really there isn't . This being "MY" place, I just needed to get this out of my head in an effort to fight off a mini meltdown.

Phew, I think I feel a little better now!

4 comments:

Velda said...

(((((hugs))))))

Lelia said...

Goodness. Sounds like you are surrounded by some negative people -- or negative vibes. Times like those, I like to put my headphones on!!! LOL Hang in there.

Pumpkin said...

Why deal with it alone? ((((HUGS))))

Chiloe said...

Good thing we are happy people who are not going to complain about you complaining !!! lol Just relieve your stress by ... tadaa ... stitching (a good bath might help too following by a good massage !!! ;-) )