Friday, January 25, 2008

Is It Over Yet?

I've learned a lot about myself this week. I'm not sure if the things I've learned are good or bad, but I've learned nonetheless.

I miss my house. I miss the quiet tranquility I find when I'm there. I miss the clean. I miss being able to bath or shower without a leak. I miss my body lotion. I don't have a clue where my contact lens crap is and I've been wearing my contacts for days! My bad!!

I don't deal well with things when the don't flow smoothly. I don't always freak out, but I do like a smooth flow to my life. Right now I have none and it is bring out my 'turtling' ways. I just want to block it all out and make things work the way I think they should. I'm s

I tried to bath again last night and couldn't since the tub is still leaking. I'm now to the point where I want to cry or scream. Maybe a screaming cry would work best. I'm at my wits end. I thought my tub was fixed last night. Why would I think otherwise, I was told all was working properly. Ya right!!!! Fill the tub a bit and you'll know it's not fixed! GRRRRR I get in the tub only to hear the water falling in the laundry room again! I couldn't believe it. Why am I surprised? Oh, I don't know because I was told it was fixed! So, I'm armed once again with the shop vac cleaning up for the 2nd night in a row. Ya know, you feel all clean and then you're walking around cleaning up a mess, it does nothing but make you feel dirty all over again. Frustration level is off the meter.

I went to bed pretty early last night. I was emotionally burned out. I just want things finished, and without much more in the way of setbacks. I know renovations can be trying, but these seem like simple things to me. I say simple, I couldn't do a portion of these jobs, but I'm not doing them, so of course they seem simple to me.

Anyway, I apologize for the negative tone of this post. I don't like getting in these moods and I usually refrain from posting when I feel like this, but today I just need to get this out of my head before I go insane.

Let's hope that today will bring some good news and I can start to feel as though positive progress in being made in the saga of my bathroom renovations.

Post a Comment