Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Purging of Cross Stitch Patterns

Since I'm trying to streamline and purge stuff in preparation of an eventual move, I'm going through my stitching stash to get rid of patterns. I thought I would stitch most things, but I haven't so there isn't much point in hanging on to this stuff any longer.

I have available ~

  • Spirit of Christmas - Package is open and pattern used. I've stitched this piece
  • Nantucket Rose - L&L # 20 - opened never stitched - spoken for, but checking stash to be certain it is needed.
  • Numerous Just Cross Stitch Magazines - if you're looking for something specific let me know and I'll see if I have the issue you're wanting. There is an exclusive Shepherd's Bush design - Far Away that is in the pile.
  • The Prairie Schooler Santa 2003
  • Lizzie Kate - Best Friends
  • Sheperd's Bush - Devon Hedge 1989
  • BH&G Cross Stitch and Country Craft July/Aug 1992 - Sugar and Spice stocking on the cover
  • Elizabeth's Designs - Joyous Noel
  • Elizabeth's Designs - Christmas Joy
  • Lanarte Kit - Maria van Scharrenburg # 28346
  • Just Nan - Autumn Haze with bead pack
  • Lizzie Kate - Love #F46 with charm
  • Lizzie Kate - Buzz on Inn

As I continue to sort through things I will be updating the list, so check back. If' you're interested in anything leave a comment and I'll get the particulars and have your pattern off in the mail by the end of the week (hopefully)

7 comments:

Chiloe said...

Do you have any stoney creek magazines? I 'm also interested by some realisitc santas is you have some. How much do you sell those?

Chiloe said...

I'm also looking for some lorri birmingham patterns if you have some !!!

Sue said...

Do you have a picture or link for the lanarte kit? I couldn't find that specific kit on their website. If you're not charging anything for it, I'm interested without the pic. Otherwise I'd want to see what it is. Thanks so much ;)

Sue said...

Tammy ~ I just found a pic of the Lanarte, it's not what I'm interested in. Hope someone else will be interested though ;)

Pumpkin said...

I know I was looking for Nantucket Rose but can't remember if I got it or not. I'll let you know tomorrow if that's okay :o)

Kendra said...

If "Happy Everything" and "O Holy Night Needleroll" are still available, I'm interested! :-)

Pumpkin said...

I checked and I already have NR Tammy. Sorry, I tried! LOL!