Since I'm trying to streamline and purge stuff in preparation of an eventual move, I'm going through my stitching stash to get rid of patterns. I thought I would stitch most things, but I haven't so there isn't much point in hanging on to this stuff any longer.
I have available ~
- Spirit of Christmas - Package is open and pattern used. I've stitched this piece
- Nantucket Rose - L&L # 20 - opened never stitched - spoken for, but checking stash to be certain it is needed.
- Numerous Just Cross Stitch Magazines - if you're looking for something specific let me know and I'll see if I have the issue you're wanting. There is an exclusive Shepherd's Bush design - Far Away that is in the pile.
- The Prairie Schooler Santa 2003
- Lizzie Kate - Best Friends
- Sheperd's Bush - Devon Hedge 1989
- BH&G Cross Stitch and Country Craft July/Aug 1992 - Sugar and Spice stocking on the cover
- Elizabeth's Designs - Joyous Noel
- Elizabeth's Designs - Christmas Joy
- Lanarte Kit - Maria van Scharrenburg # 28346
- Just Nan - Autumn Haze with bead pack
- Lizzie Kate - Love #F46 with charm
- Lizzie Kate - Buzz on Inn
As I continue to sort through things I will be updating the list, so check back. If' you're interested in anything leave a comment and I'll get the particulars and have your pattern off in the mail by the end of the week (hopefully)