Tuesday, January 01, 2008

January Travels - AKA as Quest to Yankee Stadium

I was able to cover 58.9 KM for the month of January, working that much closer to my personal challenge of running, walking or biking my way towards Yankee Stadium. As of January, I have 529.3 KM to go.

Monthly Totals
October - 19.8
November - 54
December - 58.9
January - 37.2

My personal goal for January is to cover 65KM. I think I can do this. How about this? I KNOW I can do this!

January
1- 5KM - Resolution Run

9- 9.9KM - treadmill/bike - weight train upper body
10 - 10KM - treadmill/bike - weight train lower body - ouch!
11 - 6.4KM treadmill/bike - weight train upper body
16 - 5.9KM treadmill run/walk - circuit training entire body

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Go for it. If you can run a 5K in snow you can meet your January goal and will make it to Yankee Stadium in no time at all.

Sue said...

Wow, a stitcher and a runner. i hope you're able to reach your January goal.

Your stitching pieces are great. I have Halloween Fairy still to do. Yours is coming along quickly.

Happy 2008 ;)

Pumpkin said...

My goodness girl! You want to run how far and to where????

On the serious side, I say good for you! I KNOW you can do it too :o)

NHStitcher said...

Keep up the GREAT job! You will be there in no time!