Saturday, January 05, 2008

150 Hours of Love


I'm back with another update - woohoo! I couldn't be happier with how this piece is coming together. My estimate is another 40 hours should see this one put to bed.
I am a bit concerned with how poorly I counted in centering this. It is very much closer to the right side of the fabric, as you can see quite easily. I've from some others that are stitching this piece they had the same calculation problems. Hmmmm
I believe there is a mistake at the beginning of the 3rd row you see there, the beginning A. I'm not 100% so I've just stopped that area for now and am working on another section until I'm certain things are done properly or incorrectly.
As always, thanks so much for your positive comments and taking the time to post to me.
Happy stitching days to you!

5 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

No matter what it does look beautiful!

Deirdre said...

It looks fabulous. I have problems with centering too. No matter how carefully I do it, it is never centered.

Velda said...

It may not be so off center once you do that huge "L" -- it's gorgeous!

Sue said...

This piece is just beautiful. I've been off center on several projects before too, doesn't make for too happy a framer ;)

Pumpkin said...

Oh no! :o( At least you still have room though so all you would need to do is sew on another piece of fabric if you're going to lace it.

It's looking so beautiful Tammy and you're doing such a wonderful job on it. No wonder you are enjoying it so much :o)