Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Job's Tears 70 hours

Look at this! An update on a day, when things all around me was in shambles. I don't like the idea of paying for renovations, but the freedom of not having to do them myself shows some promise.

I've been able to get quite a bit done in the last couple days. I didn't realize I was so close to a 10 hour block. 10 hour blocks are fun for me, I love sharing my WIP with ya'll. I thought I had some mistakes in the sewing machine, but I was able to figure out what was going on without too much trouble.

I'm really loving how this piece is coming to life. I might be able to find some time to stitch tomorrow. I would like to be able to stitch some tomorrow and then again at work on Saturday, so I can stitch on Halloween Fairy on Sunday.

Thanks, as always for looking.

Happy stitching days to you!

3 comments:

Velda said...

beautiful!

Pumpkin said...

I definitely see the progress there! That is going to be one beautiful piece :o)

Can I ask how you put the progress percentage bars on your Blog and where they came from?

Sally said...

Oh wow this is an incredibly beautiful piece!