Sunday, February 28, 2010

Home for the Holidays - 40 hours

30 hours



40 hours

It took me a bit to get to another 10 hour block. I'm back though. Still making progress on this piece. Truth be told, I'm loving that I've picked my stitching back up after about a year away. I find it really gives my life balance. Balance from the running, literally the running I am doing as well as the busy pace of my life. It feels good. Very therapeutic. If I'm lucky I just may have this piece finished in time for Christmas. No pressure though. If it happens it happens. If not, oh well.

Thanks, as always for looking.

MWAH!


2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Looking good Tammy!

Chiloe said...

I didn't think I'll ever see a stitchy on your blog ever !!! lol Glad you still stitch : that's how I found your blog and I stayed because I like you ;-)