Friday, February 05, 2010

Rawwwr

Here is a little peek-a-boo of a newly acquired pretty

Knowing me as you do, any ideas pop in to mind? If you thought boots, you'd be right. I couldn't resist. I know I'm weak. Please forgive me!



I was out shopping with Queenie last night and came upon these lovelies. They are regularly $130.00 and I snagged them for 42.00 - that is taxes included! Aren't they purdy??? I don't have a clue what I'm going to wear them with, but I just had to have them. I didn't really have to have them in a life saving sort of way, but I fell in to the mindset of them being such a good deal why not sorta thinking! I'm bad I know.

I was just whining about worrying about money and a part time job I don't really want to do, a daughter going to college and I'm out buying boots I don't need. Buyer remorse shoo away.

They are pretty though, don't ya think?

7 comments:

Syl said...

love love love them! yah for treating yourself!

Marcelle said...

I would fall walking in them...back in the days I would have - but now am so used to be in flat shoes I struggle in heels...looks good, now lets see them on you.

K-Pow said...

pure hotness....i have no idea you can walk in them though!

Anonymous said...

Those boots are awesome!

Kristin said...

Oooooh, gorgeous. They look like they are my size. Send them to me and your buyers remorse should disappear...LOL.

Grace said...

They are hot and I'll bet you look hot in them! :)

Sometimes we just need to treat ourselves...it shouldn't always be about other people. So don't feel guilty!

Anonymous said...

LOVE those boots!