Friday, February 19, 2010

Takin' It To The Street

It's Friday! Could it get any better? I think not.

I weighed in this morning with a 6/10th pound loss. I'll take it since I'm 4 days late with my period. I don't know what is going on with my period, but with this funky happening I'll take the loss.

My workouts (runs) last week were good. I earned a week high of 15 points - ya me!

I have my long run (80 minutes) scheduled for tomorrow and I'm working up the courage to take this gong show on the road - literally. I've been running, now building up to 3 hours per week and I've not been on the streets once. Seeing that the 1/2 marathon is not being run on a treadmill and on the actual roadways of Ottawa, I'd best build up my street cred.

I have small confession to make. I'm scared!

5 comments:

Tigerlilly said...

You are a running fool and I have no doubt that you will rock the 1/2 marathon!! Hey, if I could do it....

Make sure your staying hydrated (that can cause the late period too) and taking your vitamins!!

Wish I could be there cheering you on.... and you could kick my butt into joining you!! LOL

Bre said...

I'm so proud of you! Can't wait to hear how the street run goes!!

Syl said...

you are going to do great lady! Take it to the streets and you won't look back.

i am totally amazed at you that you run on the treadmill, I hate that thing :-)

Good luck Tammy, can't wait to hear how it goes!

Syl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marcelle said...

yahooooooooo on that loss!!!

Good luck on that long run!!