Friday, February 19, 2010

Takin' It To The Street

It's Friday! Could it get any better? I think not.

I weighed in this morning with a 6/10th pound loss. I'll take it since I'm 4 days late with my period. I don't know what is going on with my period, but with this funky happening I'll take the loss.

My workouts (runs) last week were good. I earned a week high of 15 points - ya me!

I have my long run (80 minutes) scheduled for tomorrow and I'm working up the courage to take this gong show on the road - literally. I've been running, now building up to 3 hours per week and I've not been on the streets once. Seeing that the 1/2 marathon is not being run on a treadmill and on the actual roadways of Ottawa, I'd best build up my street cred.

I have small confession to make. I'm scared!

Post a Comment