Friday, January 15, 2010

Wicked Wonderful Weigh In

Weigh in this morning was a smashing success. The scale showed me down a whopping 3.6lbs. That is crazy. I don't know when I last saw a loss of 3+ pounds. I am over the moon. Really, so excited.

You know, a little running on the treadmill and being conscientious of the food intake will definitely make a difference on the scale. The scale is one thing. The difference in my mindset is what astounds me most of all.

Today is a running rest day, so I have nothing much to report on that front.

Here's a little fun I had with numbers this week -

Work - 69 hours
Running - 7.7K
Fruit/Veggies Servings - 30
Time on treadmill - 1 hour 14 minutes
Flex Points Used - 14
Activity Points Earned - 11
All this equals 3.6lbs lost!

I think I've found some balance in my life. I couldn't be happier than I am this very minute in regards to my mental state and how my body feels and more importantly where I'm headed. WOW!!

Post a Comment