Friday, January 15, 2010

Wicked Wonderful Weigh In

Weigh in this morning was a smashing success. The scale showed me down a whopping 3.6lbs. That is crazy. I don't know when I last saw a loss of 3+ pounds. I am over the moon. Really, so excited.

You know, a little running on the treadmill and being conscientious of the food intake will definitely make a difference on the scale. The scale is one thing. The difference in my mindset is what astounds me most of all.

Today is a running rest day, so I have nothing much to report on that front.

Here's a little fun I had with numbers this week -

Work - 69 hours
Running - 7.7K
Fruit/Veggies Servings - 30
Time on treadmill - 1 hour 14 minutes
Flex Points Used - 14
Activity Points Earned - 11
All this equals 3.6lbs lost!

I think I've found some balance in my life. I couldn't be happier than I am this very minute in regards to my mental state and how my body feels and more importantly where I'm headed. WOW!!

7 comments:

Syl said...

WOW! great weigh in!

Amy said...

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!

Great work!

K-Pow said...

Whoo Hoooo for balance.

Awesome job this week hun!

BTW..I would never take a comment from you in a mean way. I know what you mean about my working out and how it can consume me at times.

The plan right now is to take Sunday as a rest day :)

Marcelle said...

BEST NEWS THIS MORNING...WELL DONE...your body is cooking!!

Grace said...

Sounds like you have found something you really enjoy (running). Congrats on the weigh in, too!

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty impressive numbers! Great job on your loss! :)

NHStitcher said...

WOOOO HOOOO, WAY TO GO, GREAT JOB!

At least someone is losing weight, but I know where your 3 lbs went, I found them!