Monday, January 11, 2010

Motivational Monday

When I posted my blog entry Friday past about Tosca Reno I had the brainstorm of doing a weekly Motivational Monday post. It's Monday!

I am surrounded by so many people that inspire me to be a better person and live a better healthier life. So, here goes - this week's Motivational Monday post belongs to none other than Bre.

Bre is one of the coolest people I've NEVER met. I've never met her, yet I don't hesitate a second when referring to her as a friend. She is one of a positive disposition and one of the most incredible inspiring people. She has recently lost 100.3lbs by living a healthier life and making a change in her day to day activities and her food choices. I'm so proud of her. Go on over and give her some blog lovin'. You'll not regret the decision to spend a little time on her blog.

You're awesome, sweetie!

1 comment:

Bre said...

You are so darn sweet honey! Thanks so much!! I'm am humbled...