Monday, January 18, 2010

Motivational Monday - Tigerlily Version

This would be my blogger friend, Tigerlily. She just ran her very first half marathon. Go show her blogger loves...she deserves it!

I've been following her progression as she moved through the training process and filled her pretty little full of doubts. I had every faith she would be successful, but as she was told, the mind will give up long before the body. She did! I, for one, couldn't be prouder of her.

Now, scoot on over to her blog and send up some celebratory lovin'.

5 comments:

Marcelle said...

Thats so exciting for her...

Tigerlilly said...

Your awesome!!! Thank you so much for all the support. I know I couldn't have done it without your words of encouragement.... (((HUGS)))

Syl said...

you don't have to be jealous tammy, you can take my place if you like :-)

Yah for Tigerlilly. I don't know her from blogging but I definately have read about the amazing accomplishment!

Tricia said...

Conrats to Tigerlilly. I'm heading over there now!

NHStitcher said...

I stopped by her blog and left a comment. What a wonderful friend you are!