Friday, January 22, 2010

Yuck, Icky, Blah

So, I've been home from work since Wednesday, Thursday and today.

The last bit of exercise I've had was Tuesday night. A 30 minute run. Shouldn't have done it. I know I shouldn't have, but I was trying to fight the yuck that was brewing in me.

I'm suffering sick GI issues, headache, chills, heat flashes and just overall dragging-ass syndrome. Top all that off with the arrival of beloved monthly visitor makes for a very annoyed me.

I weighed in this morning with a gain of 1lb. Oh well! Crap happens. The only thing that really upsets me about the gain is that I was having an awesome food week right up until Tuesday. I was bang on with all eating and drinking of my water. Using only my activity points and none of my flex. I was on top of it until.... oh well. Like I said, crap happens.

Oh ya, another thing that bothers me, I missed a run yesterday. That is disappointing. I will be taking it easy today so that I can hopefully get my 42 minute run in tomorrow. I want to get moving forward in my training. You know, I actually miss it already. Isn't that just the craziest thing.

Closing out with a positive thought - I've lost 5.2lbs since the new year. I'm still happy with that. So, feeling crappy and all, I'm still trying to keep it positive.

Have a great day! Be good to you and those you love.

5 comments:

Marcelle said...

Naughty naughty that you trained while sick...puts lots of stress on your heart..not worth it at all..
Dont worry about the one pound gain I gained 3.3lbs and its coming off - yours will as well.

K-Pow said...

You know that the 1 pound is very temporary.

Take care of yourself and I know as soon as you are better you will be back on that treadmill.

Hugs!

Bre said...

I love the fact that you miss the training! You are hooked!! Get better soon!!

Chiloe said...

Probably 1 lb gain from the period, don't you think so?

Felicity said...

I hope you feel better soon!