Friday, January 29, 2010

Sweet And To The Point


  • Visited Velda today. Awwww, sweet visits with those you love.

  • Weight loss this week .8lbs. Was expecting better, but I'll take it!

  • Feeling great mentally and physically

  • Princess is all moved in to her little bacholerette pad. Cute place, but the mental issues I have with this are tough

  • Love the fact that I look forward to working out again.

  • Can't wait to play with my Garmin on the treadmill tomorrow
  • Queenie is finally getting some calls for interviews. She's been trying, without success, until today. Wearing the biggest grin for her right now.
  • Today is Friday, so it's Starbuck's day at work. Sweet. Sweet. Sweet.
  • Having the best time stitching and reading.

  • I like being me again!

4 comments:

Syl said...

sounds like everything is in order, love your list..have you been hanging out with Sadie :-)

Marcelle said...

Great news all rounds!

Marcelle said...

Thanks for that Wendy Plan tip...have had a look and see its what I thought of doing...wow..

Are you on facebook??

Marcelle said...

There are 5 of those names there....one has no photo that other has a quote and the rest pics, so not sure which one is you...
I'm marcelle Wortmann...with a photo of me that was taken the same day as this one I use here...so you should recognize.