Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home for the Holidays - 20 hours

20 hours

This is what I've been doing when working evenings. I would have had a lot more progress to show, but I had a visit from the frogs. Damn them. I must be coming full circle because it really didn't bother me too much that I had to pull out progress. I figured this, as with everything else in my life, this is about the journey now how fast I cross the finish line on the journey.

I finally feel as though I'm back to being me to some extent. I'm stitching. I'm running. I'm eating better. I'm reading. I'm doing the things I used to do that always put a smile on my face. Now, if I could only get another 2 or 3 hours in the day to do it ALL I'd be on top of the world!

Thanks for looking and for any and all comments that come my way.

Have a great day!

Post a Comment