Thursday, January 28, 2010

Home for the Holidays - 20 hours

20 hours

This is what I've been doing when working evenings. I would have had a lot more progress to show, but I had a visit from the frogs. Damn them. I must be coming full circle because it really didn't bother me too much that I had to pull out progress. I figured this, as with everything else in my life, this is about the journey now how fast I cross the finish line on the journey.

I finally feel as though I'm back to being me to some extent. I'm stitching. I'm running. I'm eating better. I'm reading. I'm doing the things I used to do that always put a smile on my face. Now, if I could only get another 2 or 3 hours in the day to do it ALL I'd be on top of the world!

Thanks for looking and for any and all comments that come my way.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Marcelle said...

another talent u have!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment in my blog. I have to be honest I have no idea how else to be but honest in my blog. If I wasn't going to be I would have to consider stopping all together and that is not an option to me as it's what keeps me going daily.

Good to read you still on track....I have to pull myself towards myself as I seem to be eating more and more junk food lately. Had an ice cream last night, and chocolate during the day...hmmmmmmmmmmm - let me get to gym to workout!!! :)

Syl said...

Glad to hear that you are feeling normal again! I know exactly how you feel.

I too wish there were more hours in the day!

Are you going to show us the finished product once it's done?