Friday, January 08, 2010

Motivational Moment


Who cares what you feel like at the beginning of a workout?
It's what happens during and after the workout that fires me up."
~ Tosca Reno

In a completely non-stalker way, this woman is my hero. She went from a 40 year old overweight divorced woman and with hard work, clean eating and working out she transformed her body and what appears to me, her life.

There are a couple of enhancements that I would covet as well, but it's really the attitude, approach and outlook I admire most.

Again, have a great day!

4 comments:

Marcelle said...

She is inspiring me as I go into the new Eat Clean way of eating...found her a year ago and feel like you..she is amazing and so inspiring.

Syl said...

do you have a link for her, does she have a blog?

Kristin said...

Wow

Grace said...

I hate to ask this...doesn't she look like Ellen DeGeneres? lol

That's who I thought it was when I first saw this post. But you are right, this lady is very motivating. What wouldn't I give to have abs like that.