Friday, January 08, 2010

Look At That

Wonders never cease.

My WI this morning down 2.4lbs! When you work the program the program works! Funny how that happens isn't it.

Cocky I'm not. I've been here before. I had a great week. I felt great. I ate well. I didn't over indulge, but didn't deny myself things either. It was a good balance. You can't ask for more than that when trying to eat and live and still lose weight. I feel good! I will enjoy it while I can.

Off to start another week with exciting things on the horizon.

Have a great day. Be kind to yourself.

7 comments:

Marcelle said...

Look at that!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K-Pow said...

Whoop Whoop!!

You go girl!

Syl said...

be proud! that's a great weigh in!

Rebel In Ontario said...

YEA! I love it when that happens - and I can't wait to hear about your "exciting things"!

Anonymous said...

Great job!! This is a perfect start to the new year.

Chris said...

Congrats!

Pumpkin said...

Good for you Tammy! I really want to try the Wii thing too :o)