Friday, January 08, 2010

Tundra Day Today


This beast is going to be taking up residence in the driveway as of early this evening. Cute Boy has decided no more messing around.

Cute Boy has wanted this truck for as long as I've known him and he's gettin' 'er today. I couldn't be happier for him. I couldn't be happier it's not me making the payments or gassing it up to be honest. Just kidding, okay maybe I'm a little bit serious. It makes me happy to know that he's going to be so happy with his truck.

I'm told I can drive it and not in the way that it sounds, as though I'm allowed to drive it. You know what I mean, right! Can you see me driving this truck? Keep in mind I'm 5' 2" on a tall day. Imagine it! It makes me chuckle just thinking of it. She sure is a pretty truck though and it would be pretty hot to be driving such a growling piece of machinery.

6 comments:

K-Pow said...

You may wanna look into perhaps a booster seat and some platforms! LOL

Congrats to CB for getting his truck!

Miriam Pauline said...

My 4'10" aunt consistently drives their HUGE RV pulling an SUV behind it, so I'm sure you can drive the truck. Amazes me to watch her back the RV/SUV into a parking space. *shudder*

Congrats on the new vehicle in your drive.

Rebel In Ontario said...

Oh, you will like it...My DH has a crewcab GMC Sierra HD and it is VERY TALL and VERY LONG and it is very fun to drive! Maybe we could meet one day with the trucks! LOL

Chris said...

He's putting a step stool in for you to be able to get in? LOL

Enjoy the new vehicle.

Kristin said...

Nice truck!

Pumpkin said...

N-i-c-e!