Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Baring It All


I'm stealing Syl's post idea and posting a picture of myself. I joined The X-Weighted Challenge, and to do so I had to take a 'before' picture. I cut my face off, not because I don't want it seen attached to my body, but because my eyes look like an axe murderer.


My middle section has expanded - small baby inside expanded. The honest to goodness body part that breaks my heart is my shoulders and biceps. My arms and shoulders used to make me so proud. Now that is not the case at all. I know I need to hit the weights and I'm not doing that, so I have no one to blame, not that I'm blaming anyone, but myself.

I can't believe I just posted this picture of myself, because if I'm being 100% honest I have difficulty showing Cute Boy this body nude.

So, here is all my glory is my naked midsection posted on the internet! Oh.My.Gawd.

4 comments:

K-Pow said...

Good luck...I totally forgot about this challenge and missed signing up!

You rock!!!!

Syl said...

congrats to you, you make me so proud. Although it's not an easy thing to do, it sure makes us come to terms with everything doesn't it!

Good luck to you I know you will get to exactly where you want to!

Marcelle said...

YOu going to do so well with this challenge, I can see that you have a naturally good figure there...so half the battle is already won.

Kristin said...

You are going to do a great job but, I think you look smashing just as you are.