Sunday, April 13, 2008

Lovin' Life

I have no photos to show, well I have photos to show just no way to show them without a camera, so sadly you'll have to settle for reading about me gushing on about how happy I feel right now, without visuals as a distraction.

I booked off this weekend because I was going to Ottawa to see Def Leppard, REO Speedwagon and Styx in concert with a bunch of friends. It didn't happen because the concert has been postponed due to sickness. A little disappointed, but what do you do? Make other plans and wait for a make-up date I guess, which is exactly what I did.

I headed over to Cute Boy's yesterday morning after puttering around here at the house. We had nothing much to do since we figured we'd be in Ottawa, so we just bombed around town while he shopped for some things. It wasn't the most exciting thing in the world, but it was the most amazing day. Today, as I look back on yesterday, I feel so fulfilled.

The Yankees played ball, which I watched while Cute Boy prepared dinner. Can you say, spoiled much? It was heavenly. Dinner wasn't the most healthy thing I've ever eaten, but it was good! The couple of beer while watching the Yankees and then the Habs winning last night had the makings of a perfect day! As disappointed as we both were to not be going to the concert, the day we spent together was perfect in every way.

I'm home now, while he's at work. I'll be watching tonight's Habs game solo, which won't be as fun. Not to mention Princess works tonight. She has never worked on a Sunday night. It will seriously mess up our Sunday night routine, but what to do. The girl is mature enough and responsible enough to have a part time job, who I am but the one to support her. I'll miss her though!

I'm hopefully going for a walk tonight before the 7pm hockey game. I have to get some activity points in and offset some crazy eating and then it's home to my pajamas, stitching and hopefully a 3-0 lead over Boston! Go Habs Go! Don't anyone tell Cute Boy I've become a Habs fan. He'll take too much pride in thinking he converted me! I'm really more a Sidney Crosby fan, so we'll see what happens then! LOL

Happy stitching days to you all!

3 comments:

Chiloe said...

It's realy nice to read you had a happy day !!! ;-)

Velda said...

I'm sorry the concert was postponed but glad you made it into a good day anyway :) it was nice to bump into you and Lily :)

Pumpkin said...

Hey, a day is ALWAYS perfect when the Habs win ;o)

Good to hear such a cheer in your writing!

My friend Shannon was supposed to go to that concert as well. That sucks :o(