Monday, April 28, 2008

Halloween Fairy - 30 hours


I've finally hit another 10 hour block on Halloween Fairy. It seems to be a long time since I've updated her which makes sense only working on this piece 1 hour per week and some weeks forgetting about her or not making time.

I think I'm going to run out of 2 colours, Dandelion Stem and Black Coffee. I'm not overly concerned because I'll just order more. I'm planning on working what I can until I run out of these two colours and then I'll put it aside while I await the 2 replacement skeins.

As much as I really like this piece I've been struggling with mistakes, the major reason I'll run out of 2 colours. I know my head was all over the place at various times while stitching her. In spite of all the mistakes (now corrected) I can't wait to see her finished, not just to put this mistake ridden piece behind me, but because I just love it!

Thank so much for looking.

Happy stitching days to you!

1 comment:

Velda said...

fantastic! Nearly done :)