Sunday, April 20, 2008

Feeling Under The Weather

I've been feeling under the weather for the last couple days. My stomach has been so upset. I'm not constantly sick, but in waves I will have excruciating stomach pain, my body will get intensely hot and then clammy. One minute I'm down for the count and then feel not too bad for about a half hour or so to only be in agony all over again. Apparently the other night when I was sleeping I was burning up the bed, so whatever it is I have, my body is working overtime to heal me. I don't have a clue what is wrong. I seem to be turning the corner today and couldn't be happier for it.

I've been trying to eat, but nothing is working in making me feel any better. I have had my first experience with self induced vomiting (TMI, I'm sorry). I jokingly, and I know it's not funny, told Cute Boy he's got a monster on his hands now that I know how to make myself sick. I've never done this before and hope to not ever have to do it again any time soon. I would sooner bust my butt at the gym good and long to lose weight than to deal with the likes of bulimia. My heart hurts for those that are faced with this dilemma in an effort to look such a way. It takes a lot more courage or cowardice, I'm not sure to be honest. I just know I don't have what it takes!

I've been keeping life pretty simple since not feeling well. I've stitched a bit and will hopefully have a picture to post later tonight. I finished a book that I will blog about later. It was a great read for when I have limited concentration skills.

Since I'm feeling a little better today, although I'm still suffering less extreme bouts of pain and discomfort, I'm going to go out for a walk. I would love to run, but I know I don't have the energy to pull that one off. I'm hoping by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest I'm feeling more like my energizer bunny self!

Hope all is well with you!


3 comments:

Bre said...

Feel better real soon hon!!

Velda said...

Get well soon hon!

Pumpkin said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well :o( Take good care of yourself.