Monday, April 21, 2008

Seven Up - Janet Evanovich


Stephanie thinks she's going after an easy FTA: a senior citizen charged with smuggling contraband cigarettes. But when she and Lula show up at his house, they get more than they bargained for - a corpse in the woodshed and an old man on the lam. Stephanie's mind is on other matters, however, because she has two proposals to consider: vice cop Joe Morelli is proposing marriage, and fellow bounty hunter Ranger is proposing a single perfect night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book #6 - This was just the kind of distraction I needed. It was typical Stephanie shenanigans and it got me through a couple days of being sick. I never read two of this series back to back because I find them so similar in format. I break them up so I don't get bored and find the predictability annoying. I'm now half way through the series!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Oh, I LOVE this series! That's the only thing that kept me going for awhile. Now I'm impatiently waiting for 14 that comes out in June ;o)

Amy said...

I was just reading your NYY post... I have a plate on the front of my car too. I live in Quebec, and we don't need front plates, so last time i was in NY I found a fancy one and I drive around with pride now! :)

And you're right, Jeter is one hell of a classy man. My true love in fact! I always say I have 3 true loves in this world. 1) Jeter 2) Captain Morgan 3) My husband. Haha!

What do you think about Giardi behind the bench? I find it hard to stomach. Like reallllllll hard. He's no Torre thats for sure!