Monday, April 28, 2008

Job's Tears 80 hours


I've been working away on Job's Tears, not with as much progress I would have hoped this month. I was really hoping to finish this piece this month, although I know now as the month is quickly coming to a close I'm not going to get it done. I'll keep plugging away in hopes of finishing it up in the early part of May. I got caught up in obligation stitching this month which really slowed me down. May shouldn't bring many interruptions of the stitching kind, as much as I can't say the same in regards to my everyday life.

I know there are possible changes surrounding the intended recipient of this piece, so I know I made a good decision when choosing to focus on this piece until it is completed.

Thanks so much looking and all encouragement you offer on each and every piece.

Happy stitching days to you!

3 comments:

Velda said...

geesh first I beg susan for a kuchen now I need to beg you for this piece lol...I LOVE this piece..may have to borrow the pattern after you're done

Meari said...

It's beautiful, Tammy!

Sue said...

Your WIP's look great. You've been busy ;)