Friday, September 04, 2009

Feel Like Crap Week WI

I weighed in this morning with a 2lb loss. It's been about a month since I've been out of the 140's. AUGH I guess there is something good about being sick after all.

I've always been of the mind that a weight loss plan should be about healthy eating, moving your body to burn calories, not about being sick and crappy feeling. As of late, the amount of struggling I've been doing, I'll take it anyway I can get it to be completely honest.

I'm still not 100%, but ball weekend waits for no one. I have so much to do today it's not even a little bit funny. I have to hit a grocery store again and a card shop (3 yr dating anniversary with Cute Boy on Sunday) and a few other places.

Cute boy and I are having people back to the house tonight after our first ball game. I love to entertain, so I'm really looking forward to having a house full. I'm making birthday cookie for a friend on the team. I've never done this before so wish me luck.

I may be scarce this weekend, although I really do hope to get on her at least on Sunday for a tribute to that man I love like no other.... too special a day to miss.

Have a great weekend y'all!

6 comments:

K-Pow said...

I know the loss isn't the way you wanted it, but just take it.

Looking forward to this weekend.

You covered C b-day and you and cute boys anniversary....but I think you failed to mention someone else b-day....Hmmmmmmmm!!!!!

See you at ball babyyyyyyyy!!!

Word verification was heradmas---is that code for head in my ass?? We will probably feel like that on sunday!! LMFAO

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend and happy early anniversary!

Chiloe said...

Hope you feel like yourself very soon ;-)

Have fun with your guests !!!

Word verification : tentic! Did they mean : tantric? lol

Chiloe said...

Can you take out word verification as you have to approve the comments anyway? It's a begging on her knees mother of 3 with limited internet time who is asking/ begging/ imploring !!! :-)

Kristin said...

Have a great game and a wonderful time with your friends afterwards.

Grace said...

Happy anniversary! I hope you were feeling better for your fun weekend.

Yeah, I know the feeling of taking a loss anyway you can get it. Guess you have to look at it as the silver lining behind being sick. :)