Friday, September 04, 2009

Feel Like Crap Week WI

I weighed in this morning with a 2lb loss. It's been about a month since I've been out of the 140's. AUGH I guess there is something good about being sick after all.

I've always been of the mind that a weight loss plan should be about healthy eating, moving your body to burn calories, not about being sick and crappy feeling. As of late, the amount of struggling I've been doing, I'll take it anyway I can get it to be completely honest.

I'm still not 100%, but ball weekend waits for no one. I have so much to do today it's not even a little bit funny. I have to hit a grocery store again and a card shop (3 yr dating anniversary with Cute Boy on Sunday) and a few other places.

Cute boy and I are having people back to the house tonight after our first ball game. I love to entertain, so I'm really looking forward to having a house full. I'm making birthday cookie for a friend on the team. I've never done this before so wish me luck.

I may be scarce this weekend, although I really do hope to get on her at least on Sunday for a tribute to that man I love like no other.... too special a day to miss.

Have a great weekend y'all!

Post a Comment