Friday, September 25, 2009

Some Things

I'm tired, so in respect of that I'm doing this to the point. Literally, to the point. It's good, bad and ugly, but not in the way you normally find it listed in the blog world.

  • I'm grumpy
  • I'm tired and I need sleep or someone isgetting hurt smack down style
  • Lovin' me the Yankees. Nothing new there
  • I'm burnt out and life isn't even hectic yet
  • Looking forward to Sunday to sleep in without the noise of construction outside my bedroom window
  • My diet sucks
  • I love my life
  • I need some 'me' time
  • I am extremely excited about the CIBC Run for the Cure
  • I am extremely pissed at the site because I can't get on to check my team's fundraising
  • I love my team!
  • I miss my time with the treadmill
  • I've done some light leg work outs here at work most nights this week
  • My quads are calling me nasty names....that's not nice
  • Loving the fact that Jimmie won the pole for this weekend's Nascar race
  • I love a wonderful man and I am so blessed that he loves me too
  • I have found amazing people to share in my blog life. Really, my real life
  • I am addicted to Mafia Wars on Facebook
  • I am so excited to have both my daughters under one roof again
  • I am so apprehensive to have both my daughters under one roof again
  • I have not done enough to prepare for my daughter coming home on Wednesday
  • I am so incredibly proud of both my daughters and their mature decision making as of late
  • I think my dog is the cutest little critter
  • I don't think my dog is the cutest little critter when she gets more bed space than I do

I think that pretty much sums up my head space as of this very minute. I was grumpy when I started this entry. Not so much grumpy now. It really is a wonderful way to clear the mind, to get things on paper or computer screen, if you will.

Thank you for always being here! You're an awesome bunch!

1 comment:

Pumpkin said...

I love the point form :o) Might have to try that sometime. LOL!