Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Biggest Loser Starts Today

This is a big day!

I'm becoming a television addict. I'm ashamed. LOL

Season finale of Big Brother is on tonight! WOOHOO Go Jordan!

Biggest Loser starts tonight. I'm really looking forward to participating along side the participants. I am participating in a Challenge. It is going to be just what I need to get my rear end moving in the right direction. A healthy direction. I'm working towards bettering my times against myself. Myself of today, not the one of 3-4 years ago. That does nothing but drive me crazy.

I've made a doctor's appointment for this Thursday. I really don't think it's something I need to be overly concerned about, but I'm not comfortable in just ignoring this particular pain either. The shooting towards my head area was more than too scary! I'll keep you posted on the doctor's thoughts and findings, if any.

I should be getting ready for work right now, so I'm keeping it short.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

Biggest Loser AND Big Brother!!!

Should be a good one :)

Kristin said...

Glad you made a doctor appointment and I hope major nothing is wrong.