Friday, May 29, 2009

Workout Room Peek

Pretty standard as universals go, but to me it looks like a million bucks. I'm so stoked to get going on this new adventure of mine.

Cute Boy had mentioned trying to find the time to set this up in the new house. I had no idea he was going to be doing it this week. I get an e-mail at work today that it was done and I just about screamed. I know for certain I clapped my hands. I know. I'm a loser! It's what you love about me, right?

I have Oxygen magazines now to pour over looking for work out programs and individual exercises. That is going to be fun. I'm going to attempt to follow my success pattern from before which was a 10 min easy run on the treadmill to warm up my muscles and the heart rate up a wee bit. Weight train followed by a 30-45 minute interval run to finish off the work out.

I'm off to work out in my very own house in my own basement and I'm over the moon. I'll be just over there <---- see me. I'm working out..... right there <----

5 comments:

Grace said...

YAY! I'm so glad for you! I have a treadmill at home, and it is so great to be able to just jump on that thing when the weather is bad, or if I don't have time to go to the gym.

And what a nice surprise that CB set it up for you when you weren't expecting it!

Enjoy your workout! :-)

Kristin said...

Woohooo...enjoy it!

K-Pow said...

Again...You are too freaking cute!!

Have fun hun...I know you will!

Vicki said...

I think it's wonderful that you are so excited about your new exercise equipment. Enjoy using it! Maybe some of your enthusiasm will rub off on me and get me to use mine.

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome Tammy! WTG Cute Boy ;o)