Friday, May 22, 2009

Working My Way Back

I weighed in today with a .6lb loss. Nothing to be upset about in that considering the kind of week I had.

Things are changing all around me. I have the most exciting news. I just bought a treadmill. Cute Boy is trying to arrange for pick up tonight. I'm so excited that even the thoughts of it is bringing tears to my eyes.

I want this so much for me and equally as much for Princess. She has shown some interest in using the treadmill and it's doing a Momma's heart good to think of. My little Princess breaking a sweat on a treadmill. WOOHOOO!!

The other change is, I want to add in calorie counting to my weight loss plan. I'm still going to be doing my WW points, but I want to add in the calorie counting too. I've never been disciplined enough to do a calorie in calorie out, other than on Sparkpeople. I'm thinking this might help some in the overall battle of my bulge.

I'm off now to get some stuff done around the house and fit in a weight lifting plan before leaving for work.

Have a great day. From the bottom of my heart, for the few comments I get right now, thank you! You are a select few, but your support is enough to lift a person from the fear of failure to the drive for success.

3 comments:

K-Pow said...

Way to get back at it. I know how much of a struggle it is.

Way to go!

Kristin said...

Way to go with the start of your weight loss.

Pumpkin said...

This is a good idea! Hopefully it will help, especially on those dreary, rainy days :o)