Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Summer Sunny Smell

There are good things to report today.

  • Yesterday I drank all my waters plus some.
  • I ate within in my flex points yesterday.
  • I feel much better mentally. Not so much physically, but that will come.

Today is a better day than most. I had a great night's sleep last night which always helps. I only ended up on the couch at 6:30am and that was because I was hot and couldn't get back to sleep. I ended up hitting the couch so as not to wake Cute Boy.

The most wonderful thing happened today. I put Daisy dink outside many times this morning. She loves the sun and frolicking in the back yard on the wee bit of grass we now have laid. When I was leaving for work, I gave her a kiss and snuggle good bye and she smelled like warm summer sun. It was the most wonderful smell and feeling in the world at that moment.

Life is good!

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

So glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better.

Just take it day by day hun!

HUGE hugs!!!
XOXO

Pumpkin said...

That does sound like a good day :o)