Friday, May 29, 2009

One of Those Days

My WI this morning has me at 137.4lbs which is a gain of .2lbs. There was a point in the past week that I was creeping up on 139, so I'm happy with where I am.

The past week saw me weighing in every day, for about 4 days. I couldn't continue on that crazy train very long. It was driving my nuts, as much as I love tracking numbers I couldn't tell my ass from up those days. Let that be another lesson learned for me this week. For those of you out there that do this (you know who you are), I don't know how you do it! :)

Update on the ankle this morning shows it still iffy. It's not all the time painful, just sometimes which is more annoying than not. I have some resumes to drop off tonight after work, but when all of that is finished, I'm going to attempt a run on the treadmill. I'm not expecting much, but I have to at least try to move the scale downward and my fitness level forward.

I'm off to get ready for work.

Have a great one!

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

You know that once your ankle is back to 100% so will the rest of you!

Just don't overdo it!

Yes...us crazy daily weighers are something. I'm still gonna work on this whole once a week thing ;)

Pumpkin said...

I hope you realize it's just a temporary setback. You'll be going again like a freight train before you know it ;o)