Sunday, May 31, 2009

My My My Month of May

I just finished a 3.4K run on the treadmill. Oh how I love my treadmill! I know I keep going on and on about it. It feels like when you're the honeymoon phase of a new relationship. All moon-y eyes and sweet thoughts. It won't always be like this I'm sure.

I hit the wall today! That's okay with me though. Not every day is going to be amazing and the best day ever on my quest to a healthier me. I'm just happy right now to be using the treadmill to further my physical fitness, especially in light of my tender ankle.

The number cruncher in my has a couple things to share.

Work out days - 5/31
Distance run - 17.7K

By normal standards they are not good numbers. Again, I'm okay with that. May was the most successful month since January. You know how January is with resolutions and new beginnings. May is my new beginning month.

On that note, I'm off to make myself something for breakfast. I've been up for 2 hours and have yet to eat. Very unlike me, but I wanted to get my work out in first and now, other than baseball tonight, I'm done for the day. I feel very accomplished.

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

You go girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great job! You've already gotten your workout in for the day! On Saturday and Sunday, I like to do my workout first thing - even before breakfast. Great job on having your best month since January. I think that 5 days and 17.7 km is great!

Bre said...

Look at you go!

I have already declared June a Kick Ass month! - Are you with me??

20somethingfatty said...

Thanks for your comment. I'm glad that I could motivate you today! I'm glad that you were able to get back into the swing of things this past month. Here's to keeping it up throughout June! :)
(Oh, and I am SO jealous of your workout room!)