Friday, May 08, 2009

Itty Bitty Sick Work out

I did an itty bitty work out this morning.

I did a work out from Oxygen magazine. It was a challenge considering my lack of energy, but I'm glad I at least attempted something to help feel better and to pull myself out of this funk.

I did 2 sets of the following:
Dumbbell squats

Push Ups - 5 push ups 2x - will work towards 6
Bent Over Rows
Shoulder Press - the book shows these on a ball, but my ball is too small
Hammer Curls

I just did a small cardio session 15 minutes for 3.27K on the elliptical.

TMI moment coming up. Quit reading if you like. The cardio did wonders for my stuffy head and sinus pain. Maybe I should have been doing some cardio while I was home sick the last couple days. Bleh! Not possible!


3 comments:

Kristin said...

I'm glad your workout helped you feel a little better.

Chiloe said...

Hope you can stick to your workouts ;-) You go girl !!!! Move it! Move it !!! lol

20somethingfatty said...

An itty bitty workout is better than no workout at all. Keep up the good work!