Tuesday, May 05, 2009

So Sad

I feel so bad right now. My friend is hurting and there is nothing I can do to make it better. I feel at such a loss. I can't even begin to imagine how she must be feeling.

Yesterday her life was just going along and now everything she thought was happening just stopped. Things are not turning out for her as expected. It was a shock to her. I have had an inkling that something was in the works that was going to change her expected path, but there wasn't enough time for me to prepare her. For that I feel bad. Not that anything I could say or do would or could make a difference at this point in time.

I know life isn't always fair. This particular happening doesn't make sense to me at all. It is hard to make sense of something that appears to be illogicial.

This entry is cryptic, I know. I'm sorry for that. I just need to unload this from my head. I just don't want to go in to great depth about a life that is not my own. Please think of my friend, and without knowing her, send some thoughts and hugs her way.

Thank you.

7 comments:

Grace said...

My prayers are with your friend and you.

NHStitcher said...

Prayers and hugs for your friend.

Rebel In Ontario said...

I hope everything turns out at the end of the road, for the better. {{{HUG}}} to your friend...and to you for being there for her.

Velda said...

Thinking of your friend

Kristin said...

{{{Hugs}}} to you and prayers for your friend.

mumzy said...

Big Hugs and Prayers for your friend. She is lucky to have a friend in you.

Pumpkin said...

Sorry to hear this Tammy. I hope things will turn around for her.