Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Damn It

Had a ball game last night and what do I do, but hurt myself.

I was running out a throw to first base and I stretched to beat the throw and came down extremely hard on my left ankle. I continued to play throughout the game with pain and discomfort.

I wake up this morning and can hardly put any weight pressure on my foot. I'm so sad. I'm all excited to have a treadmill and the thoughts of using it tonight brings tears of pain and frustration to my eyes.

Damn it! The timing sucks. I don't need this right now. I want to be moving in the right direction with my fitness and my weight, not hobbling around like an ass.

I'm going to struggle my way to work and hope this pain subsides. If the pain remains I may just be paging a cute little ortho resident to come have a look at my lovely non-summer-ready-feet. :)

Have a great day! I'm going to try and not let this put a damper on my outlook.

5 comments:

K-Pow said...

Ugh...I didn't even know you hurt yourself!!

Hope it heals quickly.

Aren't you and cute boy quite the pair??

Ice & heat is your friend!

Bre said...

Take care of the ankle - don't do anything foolish that would make it worse! Also can you believe I didn't know you played ball??

Chiloe said...

Hope it'sz not too bad? I know how you feel and it's so frustrating when you feel you are on the right tracks ... Are you a nurse?

Kristin said...

Oh that sucks. Take care of it and let it heal completely.

Pumpkin said...

Oh no!!!! Hopefully it heels fast. ((((HUGS))))