Friday, March 13, 2009

-4.8

That is NOT the temperature outside. That is MY weight loss for this past week! I'm sooooo blown away I can't even tell you.

My body doesn't feel any different, but I'm telling you my mindset certainly does. I've been on plan this entire week. I ate all my veggies, measured everything AND got in all my waters and then some. I actually earned myself some activity points too. Only 5, but that is better than none, right?! I walked the dog 5x this week. She is happy that I'm starting to move more because she moving more too. It's a win win situation.

I don't know what I'm going to next and maybe I don't need to worry about WHAT I'm going to do as long as I'm doing something. Even something as simple as walking the dog.

I'm now 3.4lbs outside of the 120's. To be even 129 something I'll be happy. It's been a long time since I've felt like what I'm doing is making a difference. This is new for me and so exciting.

That's all! Happy days to you.

11 comments:

Velda said...

OMG you must be bouncing off the walls!

Kristin said...

Congrats hon...that is fabulous!

K-Pow said...

Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

I knew it was just a matter of time before you got back into the groove!!

Wicked awesome job hun!

Bre said...

Holy Moley!!!! Way to go girl, I just knew if you stuck with it, you would show a loss!! I'm so proud of you for not giving up!!!

Amy said...

GREAT job!!!! Amazing.

Chiloe said...

I am SO jealous !!! lol COngrats on that weight loss: I hope I could bounce with you soon !!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

wow - that is one great loss!

Sarah said...

WOW that is amazing!! Great job :)

NHStitcher said...

WOO HOO! Way to go! I'm proud of you! Keep up the good work! Are you still "Sparking" ?

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is am amazing loss! Congratulations!

Pumpkin said...

Good for you girl!