Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Heart The Habs

Here's a little clue as to what I'm doing tonight.

Cute Boy and I are heading to Ottawa after work today to catch my first ever Habs game. Cute Boy has obviously been a few times prior to this. Not me though! First time to see the Habs and I'm so excited I can't wait. My only regret is that the game is in Ottawa rather than right in Montreal.

A prettier boy, I've never seen. Okay, that statement and using the word 'boy' makes what I'm about to say seem even worse. I heart Carey Price. I am old enough to be his mother, albeit a very young mother, but still young enough to be his mother.

It was touch and go, with the Habs recent history as to whether or not we'd see Carey between the pipes. Things have changed in recent weeks and it is going to be Carey we see. I was watching Sportsnet last night and the report was that Price would be in the net on Thursday in Ottawa. I'm only a wee bit embarrassed to admit I squealed at the news. Just a little squeal though.



I threw this picture in just because I think it's cool!





3 comments:

K-Pow said...

GO LEAFS GO!!!
LOLOLOLOL ;)

Pumpkin said...

When I first read your title I thought it said "I Hate The Habs" and I almost keiled over! LOL! I love them too and I'm so jealous you get to see them play in person :o) Have fun!

Kristin said...

I love watching hockey! Have a fabulous time!