Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Framed Love


The picture comes no where near to doing this piece justice. I corrected the colours on the pic and it has the frame looking the same colour as my bedding, which so not the way the frame looks. It is something that should be seen to be truly appreciated. I'm open for showings and visits whenever you're able.

It is gorgeous though. I can't believe I've finally finished it in it's entirety. Stitched, framed and soon to-be hung. Cute Boy will have to make himself available to me so I can get this on the wall sooner rather than later.

I'm going to hang it on the wall that faces the bottom of the bed. There is a spot right between the door to the en suite bathroom and walk-in closet that this fits perfectly. There is a 3 piece collection of candles on wrought iron stands that are right below where this will hang. When it is on the wall I will take another pic and share.

Thanks for all the encouragement over the year that I stitched this piece and your patience while I doddled in getting it framed.

10 comments:

K-Pow said...

Ohhhh...I love it. Tell Cute boy to get to work! LOL

Velda said...

GORGEOUS!

Kristin said...

Wooohoooo...you did good!

Anonymous said...

wow - that's so pretty!

Bre said...

Wow! It is amazing!!! I bet it is even better looking in person!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Wow!

NHStitcher said...

That is beautiful! Congratulations on the finish!

Grace said...

Wow. I've done some embroidery myself in the past, and I recognize good work when I see it. This piece is truly spectacular.

oktanya said...

Very pretty!! I so wish I could get myself motivated do stitch this one.

Pumpkin said...

It's abosolutely beautiful Tammy and it sounds like you found the perfect spot already :o)