Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blob of Bubbles

15 hours


20 hours


It doesn't look like much when I'm actually putting in the 5 hours of time. When I see the before and after shots the work is obvious. I'm really on the fence with this one right now. It is a lot of work and I'm not 100% it's the kind of work I want to be committed to to get it completed.

I will be working on another piece when I next pick up my stitching, although right now, I'm not sure what that piece will be. As much as I'm questioning this piece, it was comforting to hold a piece of fabric in my hands again. It's a big change from the weights I've been busy with as of late.

Happy stitching days to you!

2 comments:

Pumpkin said...

Don't stop now! You've got a good pace going there :o)

Kristin said...

Wow...that is a ton of progress. Keep going!