Friday, March 27, 2009

WI Wonders

Wonders never cease.

I weighed in this morning with a loss of 2.6lbs. That brings me down to in the 120's. Just barely, at 129.8 but I don't care. I am happy with that. The number on the scale quiet nicely represented the work and effort I put forth. Both factors don't always work hand in hand, but this week they did! Yaaaaaa!!!

I'm very sore this morning and I love it so much. I didn't know how well I did with my chest weight session yesterday. It took me until about 10p to get my answer. My chest muscles are killing me. I love that feeling oh so much. There is something heart warming in the fact that I've worked to a point that I'm making a difference. Again, Yaaaaa!!! I'm sick very very sick!

Have a great day.

6 comments:

Chiloe said...

I am sooooooooooo jealous !!!! but congratulations: I am very very happy for you !!!!

K-Pow said...

What an awesome freaking loss girl!

LOVE IT!

Sore chest muscles are heaven.

Right now my biceps & triceps are wimpering a little while I type this! LOL

mumzy said...

The weight loss, no matter the amount, is always soooo gratifying. I also have to watch my weight and I so love food. I find that now it is harder to lose weight since I retired. I don't walk enough and living 45 minutes away from the City, I don't have a gym to go to. Congrats on your hard work!

Bre said...

Yay!! I wish I was closer I would give you a huge hug!! I guess an internet hug will have to do! (((HUGS))) Yay!!! Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your loss! You are doing so well!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats girl! I'd say that's success :o)