Wednesday, March 04, 2009

P.O.W.E.R.

Last night's Biggest Loser was awesome!

Can I tell you much I lust after Jillian's arms. I lovvvvvve them. I could just watch her day in and day out move her arms. That definition from shoulder to biceps is drool worthy. Okay, how creepy is that? Totally losing my way here. This post is really about more than my lustful ways for Jillian's arms.

I knew I was going to have a tough time with this week's episode because I'm a stone's throw from TOM.... always make for an emotional time for me. The little glimpse in the introduction piece of Helen on the treadmill running had me in tears. Full fledged tears coursing down my face tears. I could see my 'before' self in her. Her running pace and facial expression was so me. It just broke my heart to know that was me at another time!

My goodness I am getting side tracked today.

The purpose of my post is how moving I found the piece with Sugar Ray Leonard. I had an eye opening moment with his P.O.W.E.R. comment.

P - Prepare
O - Overcome
W - Win
E - Every
R - Round

Bring on the waterworks again! There is something that struck a chord with me. It is a good approach to any and every battle faced. The concept is simple, but not something I'd have come up with on my own.

I'm off to P.O.W.E.R it up!



5 comments:

K-Pow said...

Oh..I thought this entry was going to be about me.. Bummer! LOLOLOLOL

You know how much I love Jillian too. I dream to have her arms. Maybe one day! LOL

I missed BL though :( someone distracted me!! *wink wink*

Chris said...

Missed last nights episode...had to read about it on line. LOVE the POWER concept. Thanks for posting it.

Hotch Potchery said...

Jillian lost some luster for me during the workout without the gym episode where she acted like workout DVDs were hideous, and that was all on a day where I had done 30 Day Shred. That being said...her arms? YEAH.

I must have zoned...I totally missed the POWER thing.

Susan said...

Thanks for the tip about the Diva cup. I've added your link to my post. I hope you're as thrilled with it as I am, and feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Here's to the end of a bad relationship! :)

Anonymous said...

I inevitably cry at least once while watching the Biggest Loser. Unfortunately I missed the past week because of work. I need to catch up!