I wish for:
- The smell of skunk. It is the 'real' sign of spring for me.
- The snow to stop falling. I love snowmen. I don't want to be one.
- A clean house. The renovation mess is upsetting my balance of clean and orderly.
- Time to stitch. I miss the feel of the fabric and floss between my fingers.
- An opportunity to sleep in. Sleeping later than 7:30a would be a small piece of heaven.
- Time to spend with friends. An afternoon on Velda's couch is long overdue.
- A book finish. It is mid-February and I've yet to finish a novel this year.
- Peace around me. I've not felt a sense of peace in so long I can't remember when was the last time I've felt peaceful.