Wednesday, January 31, 2007

WIP Parade



This is probably a post I should just skip right over, but that wouldn't be me. I'm much braver and more accountable than that! Albeit, a wee bit ashamed. I will not hang my head in shame! I will stand proud of what I've tried to do. What have I tried to do you ask? I've tried to single handedly take over the world via cross stitch WIP (Works In Progress)pieces. I know there are many stitchers out there worse than I, but I used to be a one at a time, one piece per year stitcher. No, honestly, I did!



There are 2 other WIP pieces not shown. One is actively being stitched on and the other is fondly remembered.

I thank you for looking and all I ask of you: Please be kind.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel alone! If we don't have that many WIP's then we would fit into I want to do this and this and this and I would need these and these ..:)

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Tammy....you have probably 1/2 as many as I do have going right now. Together we can start to whittle these down to a workable number. Keep on "plugging" along my friend!!!

Deirdre said...

I think I am an obsessive starter, I like the thrill of a new project, but the finish line is few and far between:) And I just keep buying more. You are not alone...

. said...

Well in my opinion, it's my fault -- I dragged you into this craft, I gave you patterns, I prompted you, so I share in the blame (giggle) ----I think it's great that you have Wips, at least that means you're a "REAL" stitcher ;)