Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Spirit of Christmas 100 hours

I've been putting a lot of time into this piece and the time committed is finally starting to pay off. My goal is to have him finished by the end of January. I'm not sure if I will be able to accomplish my goal, but I'll not go down without a fight. I'm really very pleased with how much I've accomplished so far and if I can find some time to put needle to thread today I might make another good dent in him.

This piece is my oldest WIP dating back to July 2004 so it's about time to get him put to bed.

4 comments:

the Wild One in the DC area said...

Looks great Tammy!!! He's in my stack to do eventually!!!

_ said...

He looks amazing, Tammy! I really love the colors in this piece. Good luck on getting him done by the end of the month.

Jaime said...

He looks awesome. STITCH TAMMY STITCH!!!! I can't wait to see him completed in 21 days!

Anonymous said...

way to go! I am sure you'll be so happy to have him done soon!