Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 Rotation Wishes

Since this blog started as a result of wanting somewhere to share my stitching and whatever random thoughts that pop in to my head I figured I'd best post my 2007 Rotation Schedule. Now, knowing me as some of you do, and know me well, it is with apprehension that I post this current rotation. I'm not the best at sticking to any one piece for very long, hence the reason I've now 15 pieces on the go right now!

So for now, here's how it looks:

January ~ Spirit of Christmas
February ~ The Bride
March ~ Summer Breeze
April ~ Job's Tears
May ~ Hydrangea Harvest
June ~ Be Warm Be Welcome
July ~ Bubbles
August ~ Fairy Elf
September ~ Halloween Fairy
October ~ TW Treetop Sampler
November ~ Middy
December ~ Angel Proclamation

Giggles Girl, Dear Santa nor my stocking have a place in the rotation, so it might be with that in mind I play around with things a bit. We'll see how it works out. I do say though I'll be very lax in how harshly I adhere to this, because even as I was typing out the list of pieces I was thinking how much I can't wait to get to 'insert piece'....

I'll do my best to post pics at every 10 hour interval.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Great rotation! I've also always got a ton of WIPS - and I've decided that my 2007 resolution is not to feel guilty about it! LOL

Sara Laughs said...

I'm always impressed with how much you accomplish in a 10 hour stretch. Good luck sticking with your rotation!

Margaret said...

I can't wait to see those updates! I love the pieces you stitch.