Monday, January 15, 2007

Ch ch ch changes....

There are changes brewing that really have nothing to do with me, but will definitely affect me. I'm not the best at dealing with change, but I'm trying to change (ha) that... insert humour to avoid the trepidation accompanying the changes. Holy, do you think I could use the word 'change' any more in one sentence?

I've already stated that the changes have nothing to do with me, but will affect me. Why does this have me so freaked out? I'm not sure, really. I've been sitting here at work for hours pondering this very question. I have many hours left of my shift so I've a lot of thinking time on my hands. Change can be a good thing, as this one can be, but for some reason it scares me to death, and the scared to death part is what really scares me, I think, more than the change itself, if that makes any sense.

I try to live my life taking each day as it comes and not borrowing trouble until I know what I'm dealing with, so with that in mind I'll meet this new and different with the same outlook. I'm a worrier by nature as much as I try not to be, so keeping things in perspective, I can do nothing about any of these changes, therefore just go with it, I guess, is my only option...

I'll do my best to keep you posted on the changes as they come in to play and how they affect those I care about, as well as how they affect me. Wow, as I read back before I hit 'publish', do I ever sound self-centered and yucky, for lack of a better word. I don't sit well with being selfish, but trying to be honest with myself and those I love, I'll leave the post as it sits.

Thanks to those that read and post and those that read, for all the support you always offer to me! You know who you are!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not good with change either. (((hugs))) to you!