Sunday, January 14, 2007

Reading Challenge

Gee thanks, Pam. I've been really struggling with balancing my hobbies and in discussing this with Pam one day, she issued this challenge: 100 books in 1 year!

Can I do it? I'm not sure, but I'm always up for a challenge, therefor I'm throwing my hat in the ring, so to speak.

Here are my books read so far:

1. Judge and Jury ~ James Patterson
2. Charlotte's Web ~ E.B. White
3. Cross ~ James Patterson
4. Suzanne's Diary To Nicholas ~ James Patterson
5. One For The Money ~ Janet Evanovich
6. The Surgeon ~ Tess Gerritsen
7. Back To The Bedroom ~ Janet Evanovich
8. Point Blank ~ Catherine Coulter
9. The Apprentice ~ Tess Gerritsen
10. Bait ~ Karen Robards
11. Hide ~ Lisa Gardner
12. Gone ~ Lisa Gardner
13. Firefly Beaches ~ Luanne Rice
14. Step On A Crack ~ James Patterson
15. The Innocent Man ~ John Grisham
16. Two for the Dough ~ Janet Evanovich
17. Three To Get Deadly ~ Janet Evanovich
18. The Sinner ~ Tess Gerritsen
19. Sisters ~ Danielle Steel
20. Blood Test ~ Jonathan Kellerman
21. Four To Score ~ Janet Evanovich
22. The Alibi Man ~ Tami Hoag
23. The Other Woman ~ Joy Fielding
24. Body Double ~ Tess Gerritsen
25. Paint Me Rainbows ~ Fern Michaels
26. The 6th Target - James Patterson
27. Double Take - Catherine Coulter
28. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - J.K. Rowlings
29. The Quickie - James Patterson
30. The Burnt House - Faye Kellerman
31. Sheer Abandon - Penny Vincenzi
32. Drop Dead Beautiful - Jackie Collins
33. Vanish - Tess Gerritsen
34. High Five - Janet Evanovich
35. Hot Six - Janet Evanovich
36. Metro Girl - Janet Evanovich
37. You've Been Warned - James Patterson
38. Double Cross - James Patterson

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, 100 books in a year. I used to read all the time, but now I devote most of my spare time to stitching.

_ said...

Great challenge, Tammy. Good luck with it. I might join you but I think I'll shoot for 50. I did 43 but most of that was in the last 3 months when I wasn't sleeping very much. I sure don't want that habit to continue. LOL

Anonymous said...

I read a lot, but I don't read that much! Good luck!