Monday, January 15, 2007

Stop The Insanity

I'm supposed to be finishing pieces this year and in my own defence I'm still working towards that goal.

I have to stop thinking of pieces I can start and pieces I can start to give as gifts. This is where I get into a lot of trouble.

As you know I'm working on Spirit of Christmas. I have it at work with me tonight, as usual. Well, to make a long story short, a very sweet man that works at the hospital has been watching me work on this piece over the years and he loves it. I'm thinking I would love to stitch it again for him, or another Santa for him as a gift....just because I like him that much! Stitching this piece or any piece for him is an easy decision to make, especially a Santa piece. The wonder of this man, he plays a Santa for the paediatric patients over the holidays, with a real beard and he plays Santa really well! This man, and Pam, you know who I'm talking about is the most amazing, giving person ever.

Do you see how I get to having so many pieces on the go? The best of intentions and then I'm thinking of doing something for someone else... how do I stop the insanity? Better yet, do I bother trying to stop the insanity?

Seriously, help! I think I know what I should/will do, but this is just nuts, isn't it?

The title of my blog fits so perfectly and never better than right now... Passion, Obsession or Insanity... in this case definitely: Insanity

2 comments:

Kristin said...

The insanity is what happens when you have such a wonderful giving heart. {{{Hugs}}} my friend.

Anonymous said...

lol I think the whole title applies to you!