Monday, January 08, 2007

Personalized Plate Ideas

Today is the big day. I'm getting my new car today and couldn't be more excited. Cute Boy, the sweetie he is, bought me a gift certificate for personalized plates for Christmas. Now that the car has been bought it's time to figure out what to get on my plates.

Being the huge Yankee fan that I am, it will definetely be something pertaining to the Yankees. Here are some ideas Cute Boy and I came up with yesterday:

YNKEEGRL
YANKSGRL
YNKEEFAN
NYYNKEES
YNKEEFN2

I have to go the Ministry of Transportation after I pick up my car. I'm not sure which plate name will be available, but hopefully with the options I have something will be available. I'll let you know which plate I end up getting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness TT..You got a new car. I'm so excited for you...
I vote for YNKEEGRL..It defintely fits you!! Can't wait to see you on Thursday!

_ said...

Hope all went well with getting your new car. Can't wait to hear which plate you got. They're all great but I love YNKEEGRL.

Anonymous said...

As a Red Sox fan, I will respectfully refrain from offering my 2 cents on the choices ;)